KUUR-014: TRAUMAHELIKOPTER "WOLF/ MURDERER" 7"


Bad sleep left me fried-hung over from last night. My baby woke me up.
I´d been dreaming: I was on trail for Crimes Against Music. The judge said garagepunk & rock´n´roll were obsolete; a studio audience applauded. Dig my jury: Corton´s dog, Jesus Christ, Giel Beelen.

The coffee and aspirin were ready. Ditto the newspaper, folded to the entertainment page.“Traumahelikopter are required listening for those who take their garagepunk gritty, wild and a few degrees below boiling”.

Mark, Daan & Knalbert, three guys, two guitars and one drum, are currently conquering the hearts of any true lover of exciting crude rock´n´roll. With this line-up easy comparisons can be drawn to the Gories and the Oblivians, but with some savage KBD punk thrown in as a bonus.
Just over a month ago Kogar Records released their debut, now Kuriosa Records has found some money to release their second 45:
the howling WOLF and the vicious MURDERER. Enjoy!

WOLF




Releasedate: May 2011